[Alberg30] Wiring Diagram & Teak Refinishing

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 19:10:04 PDT 2001

Alan,
I would like to jump on the wiring schematic request list as well.  Any and
all information that you can provide would be helpful.  Our boat is showroom
stock, hull #133 has only one battery, no charger, no electric bilge pump,
the original six circuit Parko fuse panel and a direct wired radio with an
inline fuse.  I suppose that the "lamp cord" wiring for the running lights is
OK because the amp draw is minimal.  But the engine compartment wiring is a
mess with the vinyl insulation melted off approx 60% of the wires in one
place or another, and wiring run through unprotected metal fasteners...yuck.
In a former life I was an aircraft mechanic and the wiring job on our new
boat makes me crazy.
We would like to make some upgrades and improvements as we go along.  I think
a two battery system is a sensible arrangement, but I don't know much about
putting one in the boat.  Your comments would be helpful.
I am as others have expressed more than happy to reinburse you for any
expenses on your part.

Michael Connolly
706 East 81st. Street
Indianapolis, IN  46240-2642