[Alberg30] Group rate - spreader purchase

William J. Burke wxyz4 at fastdial.net
Mon Sep 10 18:41:31 PDT 2001

Hello All,

Bill Mattox has agreed to do a special deal on spreader fabrication for the
A-30 list.  From Bill:

>...about 20 years ago they paid 125 to 150 per pair. I normally charge 65
an hour plus materials. I'm going to >offer all A30 members a special rate
of 50 an hour for my first year in business. I might be able to make these
>in 4 hours, maybe. It shouldn't be more than 6, and materials may be as
cheap as 25 or 30 dollars. So, I'll say >between 225 and 330 for the pair.
If I complete them in 3 hours, I'll only charge you 150 labor.
>Thanks, Bill Mattox
>limerick227 at earthlink.net

Anyone who's interested should contact Bill directly to make arrangements!

Regards,
Bill Burke
Wild Elf #297

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |