[Alberg30] Group rate - spreader purchase

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Sep 11 07:12:43 PDT 2001

Bill,

Thanks for taking the lead on this.  It's people stepping up to the
plate that makes the Association work.

I'd like to remind people that the spreader bases are not all the
same size, so you should measure carefully before calling Bill
Mattox.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |