[Alberg30] Window replacement castings

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 21:54:56 PDT 2001

Following this message from Jacques, is a copy of Towney's last communication
from May of last year on the casting of parts by Bristol Bronze as described
in Good Old Boat. If the group interested in frames pursued it any further,
please let us know.
Paul
Ashwagh #23

In a message dated 9/17/01 3:04:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dussual at attglobal.net writes:

> I would appreciate it if any of the Alberg 30 owners have information
>  on what is involved in replacing the windows/ports in the my
>  Alberg30 #446 Kilwinning (1970).  Thank you
>
>  Jacques Dusseault
>  Jacques Dusseault
>  President, Synergem Management Inc.
>  2 de Menton, Gatineau, Québec,