[Alberg30] Re: Carl Alberg Design Novice Kit

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Sep 6 08:48:52 PDT 2001

The figures I have are 22'5" LOA for the Typhoon Senior and 23'7" for the
Kittiwake.  Assuming that the measurements I've been given are correct,
it doesn't sound like the same boat.  I'm trying to get some photos to
help the identification.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |