[Alberg30] Replace teak toerail/caprail with aluminum perforated web rail

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:33:25 PDT 2001

It took 3 sections to do one side (mainly due to the fact I couldn't find
any lumber longer than 10~12 feet. The sections were straight. Starting at
the bow, after installing several bolts to hold it you just start working it
in...it will bend to the curvature of the hull.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
(410) 544-9067