[Alberg30] Holding tank - group purchase?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:12:52 PDT 2001

Neal - When I installed mine, I plumbed it so everything went to the tank
first. Then I put a "T" on the tank discharge line with one side dischaging
to a deck fitting and the other side discharging to a macerator pump and
from the pump to a thru hull fitting. When I am on inland waters I keep the
thru-hull closed and pump out through the deck, and in open waters I can
empty the tank overboard. I chose NOT to use a "Y" valve becuase of bad
experiences I have had with them in the past. I also wanted a way to be able
to empty my tank without outside assistance.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
(410) 544-9067