[Alberg30] Holding tank - group purchase?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Sep 4 12:16:55 PDT 2001

Andy,

I'd be interested in purchasing one.  I think it would be good to put
the vent ports on the top edge of the end of the tank, instead of the
top.  Ask Mike about this.

As for how long it takes, just call Fawcett's and ask them.  Also,
ask them how many we need to get a good price.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |