[Alberg30] 3 Questions

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 7 10:56:37 PDT 2002

All -

Just a followup note, if your engine does not have an oil filter ( most
Atomic 4's don't), you want to change your oil right after shutting the
motor down so that the dirt, sludge, etc. doesn't have a chance to
settle back down to the bottom.  Pulling the pan on an older engine of
any sort is a real eye-opener, you won't every put off an oil change
(car, boat, lawnmower) again.

Wish I was sailing but home with a sick dog & homework....

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229