[Alberg30] 3 Questions

vinegar joe snarkbuster at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 07:35:39 PDT 2002

i remove the oil on my A29 (yanmar 2gmF)through the
dipstick hole and using the "topsider mvp" oil
changer.  the secret to these "through the dipstick
hole" oil extractors is having warm oil.  my topsider
works great with warm oil, but is worthless with cold
(though pretty clean) oil.   and i've had similar
experiences with other oil extraction gizmos.  this
may seem obvious and is probably noted in the
instructions for these gadgets, but i have also spent
several hours and made a huge mess in order to
scientifically confirm the futility of attempting to
remove cold oil through the dipstick hole.
vj

--- Brian and Elaine Timmins <timmins at optonline.net>

http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066

> subject or body.
> > Use command "help" for more options.

>  | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code
> JDCSM-18 ** |

http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |