[Alberg30] Re: Kicking the Tires

Wally Moran helm at georgianbaysailing.ca
Tue Apr 9 12:51:16 PDT 2002

Gord - if you want to place a free ad for your boat, go to my
website, www.georgianbaysailing.ca and send me an e-mail. I can also
include a picture. Same for anyone on this list who is interested in
selling their boat or other equipment and is private.

Wally
s/v Publisher's Choice

>Hi Neil.... sounds like an interesting boat.   Mine is for sail too; it's in
>Midland Ont.   I know ABYC well, bought my old boat (Folkboat "Touch Wood")
>from John French.... work with Joe Blair here, his family are old AB
>members.
>
>I'm in the market now for another wooden boat.
>
>Gord
>A30  #426

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon
www.georgianbaysailing.ca for interesting reading for sailors
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |