[Alberg30] Chris Hardy

Capnreitz at aol.com Capnreitz at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 07:34:37 PDT 2002

I broke the standoffs off of my stern ladder last year in a docking debacle.
Boat US has 9" standoffs in the catalog which I attached with great success.
Due to the curve of the transom I had to cut one to get the fit I desired.
They come complete with rubber bumpers and mounting hardware. At the price,
about $15.00. I can replace them should they not last.

H E L P
I'm still looking for a response to my question regarding the rudder shoe and
Pintle/ gudgeon. Do the pintle and gudgeon have a washer between them or does
the weight of the rudder ride on the gudgeon with the shoe merely giving the
rudder a pivot point as well as side to side support.???? My rudder pin wore
to 1/4" and I have to replace it. Also would like to know the size of the pin
as well as the material. Where can I get a replacement? The screws which
comein from the port and starboard sides of the shoe. What size and material
are they? Does anyone have a source??

Ralph Reitz
Dances With Waves #457
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |