[Alberg30] Chris Hardy

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Apr 15 07:48:08 PDT 2002

Ralph,

The Pintle and Gudgeon is available from New Found Metals Port Townsend, WA.
I installed the set made for a Dana 24 with some slight modifications, they
were 1/4" bronze 5/8 " pin with an nylon insert. The nylon insert wears
which can be replaced leaving the units in place. New Found Metals were
great people to deal with, the alternative was to have Bristol Bronze
fabricate molds and make a set specifically for the Alberg, mold cost was
approx. $300 which was very costly plus the cost of the parts.

Regards,
Stephen