[Alberg30] Hull 432

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 15:23:56 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/15/02 12:58:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov writes:

> If the boat was documented, you can get a complete abstract of ownership -
> owner by owner- from the Coast Guard for a fee.

Yes, that's true. I did it for hull #23 Ashwagh, got a complete list of
previous owners, names and addresses and revived the boat's lapsed
documentation. This made it unneccessary to register with any particular
state. But I could only do this because the boat had been CG documented by a
previous owner. I do not know if one can document a boat later in it's life.
If one can, then I suppose one has to research and provide the history of
ownership oneself. Does anyone know the story on this?
Paul Cicchetti
#23 Ashwagh