[Alberg30] Hull 432

Wilhelm Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 17 05:25:40 PDT 2002

I  documented #441 in May of 2000. She had never been documented before and was a pretty simple process. An attorney familiar with the paperwork charged me, if I remember correctly, about $350. She produced some temporary documentation in case I might be inspected by the coast guard before we received the official paperwork.
( I am delinquent in that I still have not mounted the documentation number in the boat. )

Bill Ydel