[Alberg30] jib sheet tracks

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 05:49:42 PDT 2002

I agree with Michael on this with one addition...the track must be removed,
byt plan to replace all of the bolts. I done this job on three different
boats and the bolts are usually bent, or the threads get buggered up, or the
screw slot gets messed up so you end up using a pair of vise-grips to remove
them. Make sure you bed the trake well and put some sealant in the bolt
holes, this is a primary source of leaks to the cabin.