[Alberg30] Relocate batteries

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Apr 25 09:39:09 PDT 2002

Chris,

The batteries are in the compartments under the sole. I have not had any
issues with leakage since they are in battery boxes.

On the mast head issue, I made a decision when installing the ProFurl last
year to have an entire new mast head made eliminating the number of blocks
hanging off the old unit and installing two sheaves no longer using the
sheave installed in the mast. The fabricator also questioned the amount of
material entering the mast on the old unit. The new mast head fixture slides
into the mast approximately 2.5 inches to ward off any stress issues.

Stephen