[Alberg30] Thermostat Question

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Fri Apr 26 03:25:41 PDT 2002

greg,

I spoke w/ don moyer yesterday and he mentioned that he has a new assembley
for the old thrmostat design. I thought of you ... and think you might give
them a call. Check out their website at www.moyermarine.com. lots of Atomic
4 parts replacement and reman. They also have a listsrv.

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458

Kevin Blanc said:
> Yes, it's running cooler than it should without a thermostat. That
> could  cause the plugs to foul. That hasn't been my experience. I don't
> sail  (motor) as much as I would like, so that might be part of why
> mine have  never fouled noticeably in a season.
>
> There is an excellent Atomic 4 newsgroup (or there was a year ago). You
>  might want to check with them if you haven't already.
>
> greg wrote:
>
>>Yes Kevin... But it also means (I think ?) That my  engine is running
>>colder than it should and I'm getting a build up of deposits on my
>>plugs causing my wonderful Atomic 4 to quite at the most inopportune
>>moments. I need to solve it.
>>Kindest Regards- Greg
>>
>>Kevin Blanc wrote:
>>
>>>. Cooler means less
>>>salt precipitation in salt water.

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |