[Alberg30] Info about Cockpit Sole Hatches

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 10:00:53 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/27/02 11:25:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RABBIT649 at aol.com writes:

<< Very good summary, but I recall mention, in these exchanges, of a cast
 aluminum hatch for sale at, if I remember correctly, Hamilton Marine
 somewhere in the NE (Maine?). Are these the Bowmar hatches or another
company
 altogether?
 Regards,
 Paul
 #23 Ashwagh

I don't remember what brand Hamilton Marine carried, but the price was
similar. Those were intended for the commercial fishing boats, too, so they
are strong.
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |