[Alberg30] RE: Reconstructing/Rebuilding Interior of Alberg30

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Apr 29 13:46:07 PDT 2002

Are you considering rebuilding to original design or your own design?
Are you capable of doing your own fiberglassing, rough carpentry, and finish
carpentry?
Are the cut away items available to you?
Is the price right?
Is the hull, rigging, running gear, sails, etc. in good shape?
Probably lots more questions.
Brian