[Alberg30] RE: Reconstructing/Rebuilding Interior of Alberg30

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Mon Apr 29 13:47:01 PDT 2002

for what its is worth, I paid $8400 for mine. So I think you have real work on the price as well.

>>> EddieDiver at aol.com 04/29/02 04:33PM >>>
My opinion and advise would depend on the price and whether you have the
interest, time and skills to do the necessary carpentry/cabinetwork. It isn't
hard, just time-consuming. It would also give you an opportunity to
check/change the chain plates. Ed. Schroeder #303
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |