[Alberg30] propeller nuts

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Apr 30 09:02:52 PDT 2002

Congratulations on your new boat.  I hope that you'll join the
Association and attend the upcoming Spring Rendezvous (by land
if necessary).  You can see the year's schedule at
http://www.alberg30.org/Assoc/schedule2002.html

As for the propeller nuts, first you need to tell us what
arrangement you have.  This is a detail that varies from
boat to boat.  I have two nuts, a thin one and a larger
one that also holds a zinc.  I use two big wrenches, one
of which is ground down to be thin enough to fit.  As
I recall, I need to get a new one of those, as I think
my newer nut is a different size.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |