[Alberg30] Request for help

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Sat Aug 10 07:11:22 PDT 2002

Yesterday, Waconah put a notice on this list requesting assistance for the A30 #352 Grace, now in Portland, ME.  Dona Blane has suffered a serious medical emergency and has required hospitalization and surgery. More surgery may be required.  She will not be sailing for a while.

Matt is looking for help in getting both himself and Dona back to the Chesapeake by road, and the boat back by water. The boat is fully equipped and seaworthy--its usual harbor is Cambridge, MD.

I need a competent Alberger, hopefully with some coastal sailing experience, to step up and help, SOON.  I am prepared to crew, and free transportation is available from Maryland to Maine.

Rob Alley
Fleet Captain
(410)586-3261
ralley at chesapeake.net