[Alberg30] PSS Shaft Seal Packless Sealing System...

faerthen felix ffelix at lycos.com
Thu Aug 22 15:36:47 PDT 2002

Hi folks!

Our stuffing box is nearing the end of its useful life. We're wondering about changing out with the "PSS Shaft Seal Packless Sealing System". Anyone have experience with this dripless system in an A-30?

FF
Nisus

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087
 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |