[Alberg30] minicruise schedule

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Aug 18 19:00:57 PDT 2002

Don't forget that the A30 schedule is found at
http://www.alberg30.org/Assoc/schedule2002.html as well as in the
Handbook.  You should carry the handbook onboard.  Not only will that
give you phone numbers for making contact, but also let you identify
many of the A30's you meet.

If you get down to Annapolis in time for Friendship Weekend (Sept 14),
you'll find that a lot of fun.  A couple teams of sailors come down from
the Great Lakes for racing.  There's parties Friday, Saturday and Sunday
and racing on Saturday and Sunday.  Even if you don't normally race, you
should consider crewing on a boat that weekend.  Or go out on the
committee boat or a stake boat (marking a turning mark) if you prefer.
It's a fun weekend.

   - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |