[Alberg30] Head Seacock Placement

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Wed Aug 21 13:58:03 PDT 2002

are you referring to the 3/4 air vent for the holding tank?

>>> sousa_stephen at emc.com 08/21/02 02:09PM >>>
I am in the process of preparing the installation of the new head and
holding tank. I removed the false floor from the head in #114 to find the
original floor in place (boy does that sae some time) . The fittings were
removed from the hull and holes filled with epoxy. The 1 1/2 fitting backing
plate remains on the hull so that placement is straight forward. The
question I have and hopefully someone can assist is the placement for the
3/4 thru hull fitting. It would seem to be mounted under in the hull under
the floor with the hose running up through the hole into the head intake.

Would anyone have a recommendation or suggestion?

Thanks,
Stephen
Carina Vela

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |