[Alberg30] stanchions

Capnreitz at aol.com Capnreitz at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 16:48:21 PDT 2002

I replaced mine about six years ago. Special order, very inexpensive, from a
company in Minnesota or Michigan. Made special bow and stern rails also, I
had them made with tow holes for twin lines. If my memory serves me right
they were called "White Water Marine ". If you cannot find the address via
the internet yellow pages let me know, I will go back through my income tax
records and find the name for you.
Ralph Reitz
Dances With Waves #457
 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |