[Alberg30] stanchions

Pat Drenning drenning at erols.com
Tue Aug 27 01:31:56 PDT 2002

The company that made the SS for Whitby is Tops-In-Quality.  Following
is the owners namd and the companys phone no.  They are located in
Michigan and they always have a small booth at the sailboat show in
Annapolis.

 Tops-In-Quality             (810) 364-7150 Bruce W. Soule  S.S. for
Whitby
 Tops-In-Quality             (810) 364-7925 (Fax No.)   Tom Heering

Capnreitz at aol.com wrote:

> I replaced mine about six years ago. Special order, very inexpensive, from a
> company in Minnesota or Michigan. Made special bow and stern rails also, I
> had them made with tow holes for twin lines. If my memory serves me right
> they were called "White Water Marine ". If you cannot find the address via
> the internet yellow pages let me know, I will go back through my income tax
> records and find the name for you.
> Ralph Reitz
> Dances With Waves #457
 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |