[Alberg30] Virus (NO ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED FROM ME)

Maggie Ross nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 3 05:12:59 PST 2002

 Brian and Elaine Timmins wrote:
    > Please be cautious out there. <snip> I DID NOT SEND IT !!!!
    > Brian
    Do you happen to remember what the attachment with the virus was called?
    I have a non-boating friend who has received something from me regarding a
    discussing on furling. I did not send this and do try to be careful and not
    open any attachments I am not expecting.
    Thanks for any feed back any of you may have as I hate messing up anyone's
    computer, including mine.
    Maggie Ross
    Strathgowan, #400