[Alberg30] Live Aboard

Joan Mason josmason at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 06:35:29 PST 2002

Bob,  We are the owners of Tom White's boat #200 that Michael #133 had seen
two years ago.  Tom has moved to Texas and is no longer in Bradenton.  We
bought the beautiful boat and have enjoyed sailing it but have not lived
aboard except for week long cruises.  We fell in love with the boat and
sailing in the Keys where the boat is now lying and have added many
improvements since we have owned her.  Because of our time and business
commitments we have not been able to enjoy her as much as we hoped so we are
offering her for sale.  If you would like more info or if you would like to
see her please call Bruce 727-804-3093.  Bruce & Joan