[Alberg30] Live Aboard

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 19:30:38 PST 2002

Bob,
I looked at an Alberg 30 in Bradendon, Fl a couple of years ago.  This guy
was asking 28K for the boat and so I thought that it must be pretty nice,
because most perfect Alberg 30's are not worth a cent over 25K if that.

Anyway the boat was quite nice, not worth 28K in my book, but the current
owner was very interesting, and lived on the boat for seven years!!!!!   He
not only had all the stuff for live aboard but singlehanding as well.  His
installation of the equipment and refitting of the boat was excellent.  I
don't think he would mind if i put you in touch with him.  His name is Tom
White, 1905 14th Ave West, Bradenton, FL  34205, (941-748-2590).  Good luck.

Oh, by the way, he had a friend who had an Alberg 37 for sale @ 85K.  Now
that was a gorgeous boat, indeed!!!!!!

Michael  #133