[Alberg30] Virus (NO ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED FROM ME)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Dec 3 15:09:03 PST 2002

Sorry, no, I don't remember what the attachment was called. I've been on this list for a few years and remember several incidents where people wanted to send attachments, but could not. Just the fact that there was an attachment at all told me something was wrong. (Besides the fact that I know I didn't send that note at that time. It was probably about 2 weeks after I had sent it.)
Brian