[Alberg30] Cockpit drains

Peter Amos peter.amos1 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 5 11:19:44 PST 2002

Mike,yes I did this a couple of years back,works fine.There is an additional advantage for a liveaboard cruiser that with the addition of a little extra plumbing and a diverter valve rainwater draining down the scuppers can be caught in a jug or tank after the salt and dirt has been flushed overboard. Another project on the list.I also fitted an additional through hull and valve so that each cockpit drain has its own outlet,doubling the drainage capacity.I would still like to discharge these drains above the waterline somehow.
Peter Amos
Tait #478