[Alberg30] Wood sotve.

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 24 04:26:42 PST 2002

Maggie & Ian Ross asks:

Would you consider creating mesh covered openings in the bulkheads to allow
the warmth to flow into the companionway and through the locker?

If this would mean cutting a hole in thebulkhead, I am not in favor of the
idea. I don't even like drilling holes in the bulkhead. Boats with liners
(after #400) had a lot of pop rivets as fasteners holding the secondary
structural parts together (such as the shelves in the forward and main
cabins). Bulkheads are primary stuctural components and shouldn't be
compromised.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505