[Alberg30] Differences between boats (was: Group Purchase for Masthead Fitting)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Dec 26 12:52:12 PST 2002

I think it's important to remember certain things:
 1. Whitby was known to make changes or variances for convenience.
 2. Some boats were built differently per customer specifications.
 3. Changes may have been made since the boat was originally built.

My advice it to be very careful about assuming that some feature is
the same on more than one boat.  "Cut twice and measure once." ;-)

 - George

  Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
  May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
  you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                           from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |