[Alberg30] Differences between boats (was: Group Purchase for Masthead Fitting)

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Dec 26 13:01:51 PST 2002

George,

With this information it would be wise to have the boat owners provide the
masthead for duplication. They should be labeled or marked with the boat
number which doesn't leave any room for mistakes. The manufacturer is
building per masthead, so the Group Purchase will remain in effect since
each unit is a duplicate of the original.

Thanks for the input.

Stephen