[Alberg30] Differences between boats (was: Group Purchase for Masthead Fitting)

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Fri Dec 27 14:33:58 PST 2002

I will try to pull mine over the holiday week (new years)  Chris #296
P.S. mine is attached with 1/4" 20tpi screws not pop rivets . Does  the
new one have a thick enough sleave into the mast for screws?

sousa, stephen (ENG) wrote:

>George,
>
>With this information it would be wise to have the boat owners provide the
>masthead for duplication. They should be labeled or marked with the boat
>number which doesn't leave any room for mistakes. The manufacturer is
>building per masthead, so the Group Purchase will remain in effect since
>each unit is a duplicate of the original.
>
>Thanks for the input.
>
>Stephen

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |