[Alberg30] Interior moulding

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 11:54:50 PST 2002

I am pretty sure that it is not original. This is a common location for a transducer. Does it have a thru-hull fitting with a valve mounted on it, or is it just plugged? I have one in about the same location that was added for a speedometer which I never use any longer since the GPS. Rather than glass over the hole, I plan to convert it for use as an intake for a bow wash-down.