[Alberg30] holding tanks

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Fri Feb 1 05:56:34 PST 2002

Thanks for the update. The manufacturer said the distance I need is 3 1/8. " I think it will work and your info helps. I will be using 90 degree elbows.

>>> jay at saildriver.com 01/31/02 03:18PM >>>
Dave,
I installed the Kracor tank in my boat,hull #526. It
fit rather well, but I don't know if I had 3" clear on
the top. I used 90 degree elbows that screwed into the
top fittings, and they cleared the lid OK.
Jay Davenport
Revolution, #526
--- Dave Terrell

http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066