[Alberg30] A30 / Prop

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Fri Feb 1 07:01:43 PST 2002

Hi there,

I have heard of it... seems like a good idea; but I have to say I'm happy
with the standard prop - ref. my description of our experience in a squall
under power last year.   My only question about the CD prop is the minor
inconv. of getting the pitch right.  And of course the issue of the blades
being able to deal with hitting bits of wood etc.

Gord
KC426 Surprise