[Alberg30] Alberg 30 trailer

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sun Feb 10 05:02:01 PST 2002

Michael,

Regarding the Float Off aspect of the trailer, do a little research and make sure
you have places with deep enough ramps to get the boat to a position of floating
off.  Also consider a trailer extension as the Trailer will have to go quite deep
into the water & you may not want to take yor truck that far.
Around Annapolis there are not may ramps that I have found that are deep enough.
Most big trailered boats are hoisted.
Also one of the guys over at Bacons has a 29 footer on a steel cradle and then
placed the cradle on a flatbed car trailer. Interesting way of saving some overhead.
The cradle is chained down an is a 2 axel trailer. I believe you can find new or
used 3 axel verions that might fit the bill, being a little longer and more stable.

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458