[Alberg30] Alberg 30 trailer

Robert Kirk isobar at cablespeed.com
Sun Feb 10 13:56:08 PST 2002

>Regarding the Float Off aspect of the trailer, do a little research and
>make sure
>you have places with deep enough ramps to get the boat to a position of
>floating
>off.  Also consider a trailer extension as the Trailer will have to go
>quite deep
>into the water & you may not want to take yor truck that far.
>Around Annapolis there are not may ramps that I have found that are deep
>enough.
>Most big trailered boats are hoisted.

Interestingly, I keep my boat at the Annapolis Naval Station which used to
be an old seaplane base.

Isobar regularly launches & recovers via the marina's large trailer with
extension. It helps having a giant seaplane ramp available.

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |