[Alberg30] Engine Removal page

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Mon Feb 11 06:16:36 PST 2002

On Sunday, February 10, 2002, at 11:01  PM, George Dinwiddie wrote:

> Is anyone on the list using something other than Internet Explorer
> for a web browser?  I've just added a page at
> http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/EngineRemoval/
> and I'm finding the pictures won't behave for Netscape 4.7. It
> works fine in various flavors of Internet Explorer and in Mozilla
> 0.9.7 and validates fine with the W3C HTML and CSS validators.  If
> anyone uses a different browser, I'd appreciate hearing if it works
> OK or not.  Under Netscape 4.7 the pictures all pile up on the first
> line.

George,

I have a Mac 450 G4 and use both Netscape 4.7.7 and Internet Explorer 5.1.
  They don't look the same but the Netscape has all of the same information
as the IE. It does arrange them differently and the font size is smaller.
The drawing is the same  in both cases. The drawing does give the
appearance of being clipped on the right side but I think that it was drawn
that way.

Bob Johns,  WindCall #397

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |