[Alberg30] Re: PLEASE REMOVE!

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Feb 21 16:07:10 PST 2002

Why Vicky,

What sort of conversations do you prefer?  Do you want to discuss voyages?
Reminisce about Carl Alberg or discuss your Alberg's design?  If you don't
like our conversations maybe you can ask for specific topics....

Scott

P.S. you need to remove yourself from the list...if you have forgotten how,
you need to go to sailnet.com. You might find a clue there on how to
unsubscribe at that site.

Vicki Harr wrote:

> Several Times I have requested to be removed from this public email.  I do
> not wish to receive emails on all the conversations being held.  Please
> remove me from your list.
>
> Vicki Harr
> v_harr at bellsouth.net
> wavetales

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |