[Alberg30] Re: PLEASE REMOVE!

Vicki Harr v_harr at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 21 19:40:43 PST 2002

Why? Scott:

As to your suggestion for getting removed from the public-list and emails, I have followed all the 'other' instructions I have been given to be removed, including the ones at the bottom of each new email, (like the one I have attached to the bottom of my email), but to no avail.  As stated before, I have done this several times.  If you have any 'control' or are in a position of power to remove my name, then I thank you in advance for doing so...otherwise, if you were trying to be cute, I take offense at your comments.  They were uncalled for.  My request is a legitimate request and required no one else's opinion or input.  It was simply a plea for help.

To answer your question... I do not take exception to any of the conversations held, and have no preferences or specific topics I wish to have discussed, I just don't like the amount of email I receive and have to sort through.

> Use command "help" for more options.

Vicki Harr
v_harr at bellsouth.net
wavetales