[Alberg30] Re: PLEASE REMOVE!

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Feb 21 21:10:44 PST 2002

Thanks for replying, Scott.  Otherwise I wouldn't have seen this message.

Vicki, I don't know why you can't remove yourself from the list.
It's really quite easy, either from the web interface or via email.
I do, however, know why I don't see your emails.  It's because I
put your IP address in my spam filter when you started sending me
unsolicited commercial emails.  I never did figure out why you thought
it OK to harvest email addresses from the mailing list for sending
your spam.  I do know that you didn't reply when I asked you not to
do so, but you did send me spam after that.  I hope that you weren't
sending it to everyone on the list.

I will be delighted to remove a known spammer from the list.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |