[Alberg30] Re: PLEASE REMOVE!

Andy Rankin andy at rankinweb.com
Fri Feb 22 05:20:32 PST 2002

George,

Your information is interesting.  I use a specific email address for
this list and I rarely use it anywhere else.  That email address has
shown up on some spam I've been getting lately and I was wondering what
the origin was.  It sounds like this person (or someone else?) has used
email addresses from this list for spamming.  That's annoying.

Andy Rankin
LinGin #244

Viget Labs, LLC
http://www.viget.com