[Alberg30] Mast dimensions

John Phillips n00chie at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:03:12 PST 2002

Greetings,

I'm getting a new main spar to replace my current bent one and have some
questions.

1. What are the dimensions of the factory spar? (height, width, length,
thickness)

2. Would you change any of these dimensions?

3. Are there any goodies you'd want thrown in, double spreader, inner
forstay, more halyards?

While money will always be an object, this is just a wish list.

thanks in advance,
John
"Cleo-na-mar" #294

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |