[Alberg30] Re: Public-list digest, Vol 1 #440 - 10 msgs

tryfan at mail.cgo.wave.ca tryfan at mail.cgo.wave.ca
Thu Jan 3 19:11:20 PST 2002

Message to PJ Carr.
I last year bought a Genoa from Triton Sails. tel 905 891 8166. The
boss (perhaps the owner) is Joe Fernandez and he has in the past
raced A 30s. He is very familiar with the boat and likes them.
I was going to buy a main this year but Joe came for a sail with me
and told me I needed new winches more than I needed a new main
and said he would be glad to do a main for me in 2003!
There is also a new main for sale in Hamilton. If you want details
Don Campbell -- dk.campbell at sympatico.ca

Any questions please contact me directly 905 849 8742.

Peter Kennan   A30 423 - Silver Birch