[Alberg30] advice

W. Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Sun Jan 6 14:10:14 PST 2002

Hi Judy,

The following pages have some good info on the Coaster, designed by William
Shaw, Pearson's in-house Naval Architect.  It appears to have some Carl Alberg
influence in the full keel and nice lines...

http://www.geocities.com/michula14/

http://www.mindspring.com/~ghz/pearsons.html

http://pearsoncurrent.com/

http://www.setsail.com/c_central/faqs/faq_anchor.html

http://www.wings424.net/background.htm

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/griglack/boating.html

http://www.cbpsa.org/main.cfm?OID=106&SID=2.0

http://www.irbs.com/lists/live-aboard/9908/0289.html

For more info on Pearson Coasters, do a google search on "Pearson Coaster" some
of the above sites are by people who are currently sailing and restoring their
Coasters.  Also do a search on Dan Pfeiffer, or "Pearson 26.  Dan is the
commesurate Pearson Guru and sails both a Shaw designed Pearson 26 on Lake Erie
and a Pearson 10M on the Chesapeake.

ßcott W